Eminent magazine was conceptualized in 2010 and officially kicked off 2011 at Enugu by our amiable publisher Uchenna Henry Obizoba on his graduation from Madonna University where he studied Biochemistry. Being laden with the dream of taking his writing skill to a wider audience, he derived the name EMINENT from what biochemists are generally called- Eminent Biochemists. The maiden edition showcased the initial humble aspiration of the publisher having a young model graced the cover, subsequently, celebrities like Desmond Elliot, Iyanya etc graced the cover followed by prominent personalities in the society. The recent editions are a testimony to the fact that his dream remains consistent and the market audiences are very happy to be glued to his vision. Eminent Magazine is a trade mark incorporated under CAC as Eminent International Media World Ltd. As one of the pace setters in the Media and Entertainment industry in Nigeria, Eminent International Media is multi-tasked with varied facets of the media industry ranging from event management and coverage, modeling agency, modeling & acting school, printing and publishing to magazine production-Eminent magazine
–To be the best media organization, by the virtue of our name bring our nation to a desirable achievement through our information and creativity.
– To celebrate affluence and achievements
– To showcase events of class and boost our cultural heritage and lifestyle
– To bring unsung personalities and celebrities into limelight
– To be an inspiration to our audience and an icon for youth entrepreneurship
– To give a satisfactory and eminent media service to our clients anywhere and any time